ENSEMBLE MODERN ACADEMY
ONLINE APPLICATION SYSTEM
All applicants must apply through the Klangspuren International Ensemble Modern Academy online application system. Submission deadline: 10 May 2021.
- Complete application form
- Detailed curriculum vitae with photo
- Short bio by 500 characters
- List of contemporary music works already performed
- Audio file (conductors: video file) featuring your work: contemporary music is desirable but not necessary (max. three audio/video uploads – other media or YouTube link cannot be accepted!)
- List of compositions played in the audio files (video files)
Only fully completed applications will be accepted, the application will not be considered complete without the attachments. If it is not possible to submit your application online because of inadequate internet access in your country, you must notify Klangspuren Schwaz firstname.lastname@example.org at least two weeks before the deadline to arrange to submit an application by conventional mail.
ANNOUNCEMENT OF ACCEPTANCE
Acceptance will be announced by mid-May; all applicants will be informed by e-mail. A detailed timetable and the list of participants will be published at the beginning of June. All participants will be provided access to the International Ensemble Modern Academy online platform at the festival Klangspuren, where further information and scores will be made available for download.